For the 4th of July Allison, Courtney, and I went to the Rexburg parade in the morning. It was fun to be reminded of our small town. For those of you who have seen the parade . . . once again the Ray's Car Wash dance team was a treat.
Now, let's play a little guessing game. Here are short descriptions of what different family members did for the 4th of July. Can you guess who they are?
1. Slept in and went boating.
2. Put on a cowboy shirt and went to the rodeo.
3. Went four wheeling and horseback riding.
4. Drove to inlaws for a shindig.
5. Went to a ward picnic in a park on the hill and watched fire works.
6. Went to Idaho Falls with friends to watch fireworks.
7. Spent the day in a different country defending what the 4th of July stands for.
8. Spent the day wishing my spouse were with me.
You can put your answers in your comments for everyone to read. I'll grade them at my leisure.
I feel blessed to live in America. It is the greatest country on earth!