Saturday, November 5, 2011

We've been thinking about Logan and Rachel all day because they are moving into their new home today and it is very exciting.  Nancy called and they were in their new "shop" planning their "climbing wall."  Rachel had already moved into the kitchen.  We are so glad Wendy can be their to help watch the kids while they move.

We have snow in Rexburg which is okay because we've been in the house painting.  We are painting the downstairs bathroom and bedroom doors and other stuff.  We like to paint.  Courtney said we should do stuff like this every weekend.  I'm not sure I'm into every weekend, but its fun once in a while.

Tonight we went to the "Golden Dragon Acrobats from China" show on campus.  It was amazing.  I've never seen such flexibility, focus, strength, and athleticism.  It was one of the best shows we've seen in a long time.

I spent some time last week in Puebla Mexico observing a program BYU-Idaho is involved with.  It was a great visit, and I had a marvelous time.  We went to the institute building one night and it was exciting to see the place full of youth.  After observing and spending some time in a couple of focus groups we had dinner with a few of the students.  Then, Foosball and ping pong to end the night.  It was a good visit and the saints in Puebla are strong.

I finished reading "A Thousand Splendid Suns" on the trip.  It's by the same guy that wrote the "Kite Runner."  A pretty good read, but sad.  

Nancy had a good week at school and is teaching Relief Society tomorrow.  She is strong and well.  She has the hard part of the painting . . . choosing colors.  I'm just the labor and don't have to thing much . . . just the way I like it.

Hope everyone has a great week.  AND happy birthday to Grandma Hazard on the 9th.  She has blessed all our lives this past year and we love her very much.





2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love the Hazardous highlights! Thanks for keeping us in the know Uncle Greg. We love you!

Brittany said...

I love it too! I feel like I should be there to help you guys paint.