Thursday, April 14, 2011

Something Different!

I've actually written new blogs every week for the past several weeks but haven't posted them thinking that we would put the pictures up with them. I've learned that it might just be better to get something new up and forget the pictures! This one will be just a quick update to let you all know how things are going here.

First of all, we had such a fun time with Haley and Bennett that it was really hard to see them go. A HUGE thanks to Haley for giving me so much time and allowing me to heal slowly. She was fabulous and cooked, cleaned, and tended both Bennett and me with a cheerful attitude and great efficiency. It was such a treat to get to spend so much time with her and Bennett-Boy!

Second, I am doing great. In fact, I went back to work this week and have felt stronger each day. I'm lucky that I only work 4 hours a day, or else I don't think I'd make it. By the time the kids leave I am ready to go home and rest, but even yesterday and today I wasn't nearly as tired afterwords as I'd been at the beginning of the week. My cute little class was so excited to have me back and tell me again every day how much they missed me. It's good to be loved. :)

Last weekend we went to Colby and Mykel's wedding in Denver and it was so great to be with so much family, and we got to see Griffin, Ash, and Z-Bob again. Congratulations to the happy couple! We are excited for them to come back.

This week is the break between semesters for BYU-Idaho so Allison and Courtney have been home. Allison will be moving into her apartment tomorrow, but Courtney will be with us at least through the summer, if not longer. We've also had Jaren and a roommate of Courtney's staying with us, though we hardly see either one of them because of work and other activities. Donnie and Leslie will be arriving here on Sat. to bring Sierra back to school and that will be fun. We've kept our spare rooms full ever since last Friday when an old friend came to pick up his daughter and stayed here even though we were in Colorado. He left the next day and that's when Courtney's friends came. It was nice to know that the house was being taken care of.

So, that's it for us. No pictures, but at least there will be something new to read!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Aunt Nancy I am so glad that you are doing so well! I would love to be a part of the comings and goings at the Hazard house! Such fun memories. Thanks for the update!